How to Register for CSTS & ESTS
- Go to http://www.youracsa.ca/
- Select “My Portal”
- Under New Student select “Register Here”
- Fill in all the required information to create the account.
When you reach the *Division area, click on the following icon:
You must enter 225162 in the “ID Area” and hit search.
Select “Electrical Industry Training Centre”
- Once your account is created (wait 10 min for the account to process) contact the Electrical Industry Training Centre in either Calgary 403-291-2787 or Edmonton 780-462-5729 to have CSTS and/or ESTS (online arc flash) added to your account.
- Once you have successfully completed the course your certification card will be in your ACSA account.
If you have any questions about the course or your certification card, you must contact the ACSA at 1-855-723-8734.
Laptops are available to use at the training centres. Please call in advance to reserve a laptop and classroom space.