Working in Ontario

Wed, 12/27/2017

Ontario may require some out of province members in 2018, you must be a member of The Ontario College of trades in order to work in Ontario.

The Process for Out Of Province Electricians to become a member of the Ontario college of trades is quite simple you must submit a Trade Equivalency Application (found here) and select "Red Seal and Reciprocal Certificates" category ( cost of $56.50) provide a copy of your Red Seal And Govermeent Issued ID

If you do not have a "Red Seal" you must first write you Red Seal Exam in your home province.